We now have frequent pleasant weather frequently so I have seen a lot of lovely summer dresses. In this post, I am going to share some of the dresses that I love at the moment that are in the shops.
First, we have this lovely black dress with a beaded crochet collar from Asda for £16.00.
Next, I have selected this quirky Cacti print mini swing dress from Asos Curve for £22.00.
Something a bit cooling on the shoulders and a lovely print is this gingham cold shoulder dress from Matalan for £18.00.
I think by far this is my favorite dress as it is so fun with the small and big spots. It is from Simply Be Unique 21 mixed spot wrap dress for £45.00.
For the final dress, I have chosen this bright coloured limited collection navy, red and white stripe pocket swing dress from Yours Clothing for £23.99.
Cheers for reading X
It is September which means change of seasons. As you probably have seen the Autumn clothes are coming into the shops. I love this time of year especially in relation to fashion. I love the comfort of knitted wear, tights and autumn colours in clothing. I brilliant website is Lyst for all your fashion needs on one website and curated to your tastes.
I have deviced a wish list of some of the items I have spotted that I am lusting over and perfect for the autumn season.
1) I am loving this fun red animal print from Asos, I like the way that it is loose and funky design (£16.00).
2) Jumpers are stable pieces during the autumn season, I love this simple but warm soft knit from Monki (£15.00).
3) Now the next piece is a bold number but that bright yellow jumpsuit from BooHoo to brighten up dreay day. It is in the sales as well for £6.00 – bargain!
4) I just love cable type jumpers and this red is to die for. It is from BooHoo and currently is £4.00 in the sales, so be quick to pick it up.
5) Finally, I present you this lovely dress from Asos. I think it is clear to say I am attracted to the colour red. I really like the thrills and it is something that you can wear most of the year with or without tights, so it is a real bargain in my eyes (£12.00).
Hope you have found some inspiration.
Cheers for reading X