Sometimes being a female can be lovely but other times it can totally suck. Let me tell you the things that I hate as a women.
I suppose the most obvious one is periods, which occur typically once a month where your emotions are all over the place and if that is not bad enough, you have blood for five to seven days leaking out of your vagina.
A pain is having to wear bras and dealing with twisted straps, it is so frustrating.
The size of female clothing is ridiculous and varies from one shop to the next. Men have it is so much easier because they have a certain measurement that fits where as different sizes occur in women’s fashion, grrrrrr.
Feeling that if you have too many emotions going on then your not taking serious to the point where people deem you as being a drama queen.
Pressures of being thin and trying to be this perfect ideal is horrible and you feel crap most of the time because I am so fucking fat.
You can’t pee anywhere, you have to find a suitable place to sit. I am so jealous of men that can piss anywhere including a bottle.
This expectation that us females are good at cooking, talking and all the other crappy stereotypes, not round here mate.
The pain of having to frequently shave your legs in the summer if you want to wear a skirt.
If you chose to wear miscara are or eye make up and restraining yourself from rubbing your eyes or else you end up looking like Alice Cooper’s sister.
This idea that females are meant to be good at communicating and that we all love small talk. Well I don’t and I am suitable shit at, not to mention saying things at the wrong time.
Cheers for reading X
You can never bitch enough about periods as a women (probably men love good bitch about how it impacts them too I imagine). I think my hubby is a bit sick of me mentioning the cruel fate that us women have to go through each month.
So, that is what a blog is good for a bitch and hell I am in the mood to rib mother natures head off!
Why do I hate periods, let me give you my reasons:
It is a bloody mess for a start. Sometimes you wake in the middle of the night and there is blood absolutely everywhere. It can come on unexpectedly as my periods are always late now since having children so can never probably time it.
The pain is excruciating and ever since I have had children my lower back pain is a killer every few days of the month. I have really pain in my abdominal and can interfere with getting things during the day.
I suffer every single month with a horrific migraine because of my period and the changes in hormone. I literally can not function probably as my vision gets blurred and feeling sick.
Having to cope with the spectrum of emotions, it is not just crying and then happy it is all the milder emotions in between suck has feeling fed up and emptiness.
It cost money for the products each move and you need extra space to store them.
The day before my period I am so bloated and feel six months pregnant.
The first day of my period I am exhausted and just finding it difficult to get motivated and to find that get go.
Cheers for reading X
Sometimes as a female it is hard, it sucks and frustrating. Here is my ten reasons why I hate being a woman (sometimes).
- You have to have a period every month and not only is physical matter but it messes you up mentally as well. Then when you are pregnant you think you can miss this.oh no wait until after you are cursed with a period for 28 days, full on heavy wirh a new born, joy!
- So much pressure to be a certain way and we get so much judgement from the outside.
- Having to deal with the bitchiness of the sisterhood(not all women mind).
- Having to wear bras is horrible and so dame uncomfottable, ugh!
- Child birth is hell and painful. Just image a watermelon coming out of your fufu.
- Can’t take your top off in the hot weather unlike the other species.
- Hormones are hard to deal with.
- If you kick off or in a bad mood people put it straight down to ‘ time of the month’.
- Social stereotypical pressures, just becuase I am female does not make me a good parent or any idea as to what the hell I am doing.
- Running for the bus and your bangers bouncing about. Seriously, if I could chop them off I would they are merely an inconvenience.
Cheers for reading X