Cor it’s hot, isn’t it! I am sweating all over with my fat. I don’t know anyone else but I am a fat girl and hot weather is not cool with me.
Here are the problems with being fat in the heat.
1) Going around shopping in Primark and your crack is sweating, sad times 😂 😅
2) Every time I come home from going out in the sunshine I need a shower as I am drenched from head to toe in sweat.
3) Because it is hot you don’t wear a lot of clothes and you have to deal with the dilemma of being roasting with layers or haul saying F**k it and get your Wobbly arms out on full display.
4) Every fat girl’s nightmare that is chub rub. If you have never heard of this term it is basically where your thighs rub together due to sweating and cause a fiction which later turns into a burn, joy!
5) Toying constantly with the idea of just being a vampire and stating hidden indoors with the blinds down all day long.
The other weekend we went out for a day to the seaside, which is supper exciting as we haven’t been to the coast for along time, so both my boys were super happy at the prospect.
We went to Dorset as it wasn’t the closest and it had sandy beach as my hubby does not like stoney beach, lol.
We went to a local coastal town called Lymington which was lovely quaint town. We popped into a lovely little tea room and had some delicious sandwiches.
Then we decided to have a stroll around the town and take it easy. We obviously we had to have ice-cream as it is the law when you away. We came to a real cool decorated ice-cream parlour, I just love the fun balloon lights.
Their ice-cream is one of the best we have ever had. My sons love bubblegum ice-cream natural but when they saw the bubble gum ice-cream cone that blew their tiny little minds.
It was lovely to just take our time and look around at the shops. We even got to see a gold letter box, which both my boys loved.
As you can see there was plenty of visual features to see. I am so easily distracted by quirky buildings and what not.
We then ventured on to a boat yard, and that smell takes me to so many happy memories of vising the sea side. There were seagulls and then general hustle and bustle of day to day life of fisherman and all that kind of thing.
The man in the above photo attracted my son’s attention as he was doing a bit of water-colouring.
We then travelled to a local beach (Avon) as you can’t beat a visit to the beach. Even though it looked overcast it was pleasantly warm.
My boys enjoyed jumping on the waves and building sandcastles. Luckily we didn’t visit during the heatwave period as it was fairly quite which I enjoy more as there is less noise and chaos about. (yeah I know anti-social but true).
Sadly, we only stopped for the day but it was a good day none the less and both boys returned home full of happy memories.