If you haven’t heard of the social media platform Twitter then where have you been?
Twitter has got a lot of bad press recently what with the likes of Trump using it as a medium to communicate to everyone. Of course we can not dismiss t trolls but let’s face it there is bad in everything. So, lets have a look at some positives about the popular social media site.
1) It is a great way to connect with like minded people.
2) I love it when you are watching live programme (I know right shocking in this day and age) and jump on twitter and there is that community of other people watching the same programme, it is great way to watch something and discuss the programme with others.
3) Hash tags are great tool to grow your audience, get more people to notice your tweets.
4) You can find out information via news reports or blog posts.
5) It is a great way to get your frustrations out.
6) You can do all sorts of forms of communication, whether that be a tweet, gif, poll, video.
7) You can find some cracking memes and a good way to kill some time.
8) You can find up to date news coverage.
9) you can follow famous people that you enjoy reading about their thoughts. Let’s face people are on twitter nowadays.
10) It can be fun with hashtag games and play on words.
11) You don’t have to be serious and can just write random tweets if you so wish to.
So let’s all praise twitter and get on tweeting.
Cheers for reading X