Here is a list of some of the things that I find deeply satisfying to do.
1. Slipping into the bath.
2. First cup of tea for the day.
3. Getting warm clothes out of the tumbler drier and putting them straight on.
4. Getting into bed with clean sheets.
5. Cooking perfect roast potatoes.
6. Losing yourself in a book.
7. Surprising a loved one with a gift.
8. popping a spot and all the puss coming out.
9. Pleaing plastic of a brand new phone.
10. shredding paper.
11. Walking through crunchy leaves.
12. Vacuum packing anything.
13. dipping a soldier into a boiled egg.
14. Licking the spoon after mixing the cake ingredients together.
15. Dipping a biscuit into your tea.
16. Having a lie in.
17. Drifting off to sleep.
18. People watching.
19 Coming up with a brilliant pun.
20. Catching something on the spot.
21. Knowing all the words to your favourite song whilst singing along till your little heart’s content.
22. Smelling a familiar smell that brings back happy memories.
23. Reminising on good old times with someone.
24. Laughing until it hurts and your ribs are killing.
25. Peeling off a face mask and feeling completely fresh after.
26. Having a good old cry.
27. Feeling the hot sun hit your back.
28. Completing Lego set.
29. Having a clean kitchen floor.
30. Creating content for your blog.
31. Coming up with ideas.
32. Peeling nail varnish in one go.
33. Painting your nails without smudging them and having no chips for at least a day.
34. Buying something online that fits like a glove.
35. Shaving your legs and the feeling of silky smoothness afterwards.
36. Putting coloured pens together and in the right order.
37. Completing everything of a to-do-list.
38. The feeling of when you put your christmas tree down and hoovering. The clean and empty feeling is oddly satisfying.
39. Freshly sharpened pencil.
40. Completing a mind map full with colours and pictures.
41. Having a sneeze after such a long time of waiting.
42. Uploading YouTube video.
43. Seeking stats spike on your blog.
44. Having a brain wave.
45. Building a perfect Jenga tower.
46. Building a sandcastle at the beach.
47. Organising your draws so that they are all tidy and everything is in it’s place.
48. Popping bubble wrap.
49. Completing a puzzle.
Cheers for reading X