Today I want to talk about things to do when you’re skint because that’s my situation right now. I thought this may be of use to parents who struggle to find cheap entertainment when you have lack of funds.
1. The first thing that I would suggest is the most obvious thing and that is just to take a ball, frisbee or anything that is suitable for the park It can be just the local Apr down the road but it is still fun. Not to mention getting some fresh air and a break from the four walls of your home.
2. If you are bored, skint and at home then pick film. You can even find a ton of free films on YouTube. Such a easy activity to kill a couple of hours especially when it is rainy or to stop the never ending.
3. If you are desperately needing to escape the Doom of mummy prison then I suggest get your wellies on and go out. Even if it is to just simply collect leaves, sticks and stones. All I can be fantastic material to paint with at home. It is free and a real winner in my home.
4. I love my library, it is such a fabulous service within the community. It is free to loan books and children’s audio books. There is free activities such as rhythmtime and story time – in the latter they provide free activities with all their materials such as paper and colouring in pens. It is a great day out for everyone and you’re learning, what more could you want?!
5. A classic activity to do when you’re skint is to get the board games out or jigsaws. You will be amazed at how much it can kill an hour or two and it us great bonding time. plus, it helps teach children patience and to share!
Is there anything I have not mentioned that is a real winner in your home that doesn’t break the bank?
Hope you have found this helpful and whatever you do I hope you have lots of fun.
Cheers for reading X