As we are in the festive period, you can not miss Christmas decor everywhere at the moment, I thought I would comply a wishlist of some of the beautiful products on and offline at the moment, that tickle my fancy, enjoy!
1. Tesco – £9.99
This is a christmas water filled LED snowman lantern. What I like about it is a bit different and something the boys would enjoy.
2. Wilko – £25.00
This item is a six foot indoor colour changing twig christmas tree. I have a soft spot for low lighting sensory items due to my autism. I have seen this set up and it is really beautiful and subtle the pastel colours.
3. Debenhams (Sass & Belle) – £17.00
I love quirkiness and something a bit unusual, so feast your eyes on this beauty, a white polar bear head. To be fair mind it is not massive so won’t be too overpowering in a room but still out some character.
4. H & M – £6.99
Bring some festive cheer to your sofa or bed with this lovely stag cushion. I like it because it is not to daring and think the design is really beautiful.
5. Matalan – £12.00
I love Christmas Nutcrackers, I just think a bit traditional and cute.
Next month (18th June) will be Father’s day and if you are struggling for ideas then look no further, as I have complied a father’s day guide.
1) Firstly, my hubby is into baking and cooking, I know shock right. But I thought he might enjoy this as he always watches the programme and there is something beautiful about flicking through a cook book when you have five minutes to yourself. The Great British Bake Off Every Day cook book, full of favourite recipes from Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood. You pick pick up a copy from Asda (£9).
2) Looking for something amusing and a Star Wars Fan, check out this funny mug with the well know Yoda character printed on it. You can buy this online from Etsy (£6.99 + P&p).
3) Now, this item is slightly pricey but it will be a top hit for the techno man in your life. It is a spectrum solo DAB+FM radio. I like the fact that it looks similar to a Lego piece so something little bit different from your typical DAB style radio. But be perfect to have in the kitchen or even if you opt for a summer barbie in the garden, will create the perfect ambience. You can buy the radio from John Lewis (£40).
4) If you want something a little bit different check out Matalan option of growing your own pizza toppings (£3).
5) Always a hit in my household is the old alcohol beverage and this Hobgoblin beer from Tesco (£1.25) will nicely quench any father’s first on the special day.
I hope you have found this guide inspiring and whatever way you celebrate Father’s day, I hope you have a fabulous day spoling the father’s in your life.
Recently I have noticed more spring like clothing in the shops and I am loving all the lighter and pastel colours. Here is some items I am loving at the moment.
1. Firstly, we have this beautiful trainers sold through Asos website. They are from Gola Harrison in the colour of pastel mint trainers. They are great for jazzing up an outfit but also the benefit of comfort, especially if you are doing the school run, result.(£55.00).
2. Next we have this casual butterfly print top from Your Clothing, I am loving the blend of the lilacs and blue. The top also looks more lighter for the warmer months, because no one wants to be a sweaty betty running around after kids do they! (£15.00).
3. What a beautiful colour on this trousers, I feel you don’t get to see much lemon, so it is really refreshing too see at Asda, (£14.00).
4. If you want to chill out at home but need something a bit less heavy then look no further then these lovely floral matching top and bottoms from Matalan,. They have a lovely pastel colour and a bonus is they have an elasticated waist, making them the ultimate comfort. (12.00).
5. I still love a good old jumper when I can get the change to wear during the cooler spring days. I am loving this Mint green jumper at the moment and how lovely is the ruffle detail of this jumper?! You get your mitts on it at Simply Be, (£24.00).
6. The last piece on my pastel wishlist is this lovely looking light blue floral embroidered shirt. What I like about this piece the most is the fact that the floral detail is not too loud. I am not a massive floral fan but this is perfect in the amount for me and it is not too girly. From Simply Be , (£32.00).
We are now in March and that means it is fast approaching Mother’s day (26 March 2017). Sometimes, it can be a struggle to get gifts especially as most of the stuff in shops tends to be a bit lovie-dovie stuff. Which is fine if you are into that stuff but if you are not it can be a pain to find something suitable. So, I have come up with a gift guide to help inspire you.
1. Combine Spring with Mother’s day with this beautiful heart shaped wreathe from Matalan (£8).
2. Get something personalised with this rotating photo frame from Matalan for (£6).
3. If your mum is not into girly type stuff then this is a winner, It is The Girl On The Train DVD from Tesco (£15).
4. If you have a book loving mum and what something humous then you should definitely checkout this Ladybird classic with a twist from Tesco (£3.85).
5. Who doesn’t love a candle, so this is a lovely little gift set of 6 Yankee Candle green votive gift set from Asda for (£5).
6. For an uplifting read check this book all about finding happiness in the small stuff by Fearne Cotton. From Waterstones for £11.99.
I hope you have a lovely time celebrating Mother’s day.
Today I am lustering after the dresses, especially as one day it might get warmer for a day (we can all hope!). So, having a gander on line I have come across some beautiful dresses that are practical and cosy for a mum, in my book anyway!
1) Gotta love a bit of check and for once it is in the pattern on a dress as normally check I find on a shirt. The dress is from Matalan (£18.00).
2) This lovely and comfort black and white stripped t-shirt dress from Simply Be (£25.00) and it has pockets which are fab for a parent like myself.
3) For something a bit feminine check out this gorgeous black print tea dress from Simply Be (£25.00).
4) Asos knitted dress with cut out detail and ribbed sleeves that gives you that modern feel (£30.00)
5) For a wild time check this Asos Curve T-Shirt Dress with lace Inserts in Leopard Print (£30.00). What I like is one the colour but secondly that it is not too loud in colour.
6) I am in love with this colour on this dress. It is like a deep red with frill front brushed dress from Matalan (£15.00).