Soon it won’t be long before winter and are we getting a climse of the colder weather this week. So instead of feeling a bit rubbish about the wet weather, I am going to celebrate all things wintery.
1. It is sweater weather and I love a good old jumper to keep me cosy during the cold spell.
2. You need horrid weather outside to appreciate the cosy effect of being snuggled up in bed. I love listening to the rain or wind hitting my window at night and knowing that I am safe and sound.
3. Fluffy socks and a water bottle are really comforting especially when it is really super cold outside. It is the perfect items for when you want to settle down in the warm and watch a movie.
4. There is no guilt for watching TV when it is dire outside, most people spend more time during the colder months hibernating, plus it is when tv broadcasts more decent stuff to watch. No one wants to go out in the dark therefore making it one of the best times to stay at home and relax.
5. The best food is winter food, totally comforting, really warm and stoody. That for me is living the dream right there. You can’t beat roasts, soups or carb based meals to keep you warm in and out.
6. With Winter knowing that Christmas is approaching therefore you know that there is wonderful indulgent food and fab array of festive specials to keep you entertained.
7. I am an early riser since getting older and now that the clocks have gone back I can appreciate the beauty of a sunrise to enjoy when no one is around.
8. It is the season for hot chocolate and there is something rather lovely going for a winter walk and having a hot chocolate when you get home, totally warms the old cockles up for sure!
What things do you like about Winter?
Cheers for reading X
It is September which means change of seasons. As you probably have seen the Autumn clothes are coming into the shops. I love this time of year especially in relation to fashion. I love the comfort of knitted wear, tights and autumn colours in clothing. I brilliant website is Lyst for all your fashion needs on one website and curated to your tastes.
I have deviced a wish list of some of the items I have spotted that I am lusting over and perfect for the autumn season.
1) I am loving this fun red animal print from Asos, I like the way that it is loose and funky design (£16.00).
2) Jumpers are stable pieces during the autumn season, I love this simple but warm soft knit from Monki (£15.00).
3) Now the next piece is a bold number but that bright yellow jumpsuit from BooHoo to brighten up dreay day. It is in the sales as well for £6.00 – bargain!
4) I just love cable type jumpers and this red is to die for. It is from BooHoo and currently is £4.00 in the sales, so be quick to pick it up.
5) Finally, I present you this lovely dress from Asos. I think it is clear to say I am attracted to the colour red. I really like the thrills and it is something that you can wear most of the year with or without tights, so it is a real bargain in my eyes (£12.00).
Hope you have found some inspiration.
Cheers for reading X
To help with the cold weather during autumn I have created my wishlist of jumpers. There is so much choice out there to suit all tastes. I love jumpers particularly this time of year to make me feel all warm and cosy.
Now I love a bargain and what better way to find one then a knocked down price on an item. We are now in November and what better time to grap a bargain when it is Black Friday (25th November). If you can’t manage the queues then check Cyber Monday when all the sales are happening online so you can pick up a bargain in the own comfort of your home (28th November).
- Karen Millen is one of favourite designers. I have chosen black laced statement jumper for £55.00. I am loving a bit of lace for something alternative that I have not seen that type of design on the high street. It feels glamorous and feminine and ticks all the boxes for me.
- Lacoste navy blue long sleeve sweater. I love a quirky print but not too over the top. It is also fairly neutral so versatile with different looks. It is currently cost £95.99.
- Barbour orange Berkley sweatshirt for £38.00. I know berkley stripes are all the rage for the mums out there. What attracted me to it was the colour orange, not a classic colour for this season but really love the brightness of the item. Also how soft does it look, perfect for wearing on walks!
- Ted Baker black and white diamond jumper for £107.99. Ted Baker is someone who I really like because the designs are individual and this piece is no expectation. I love it beyond words. I love black and white and the two different patterns of the selves and body. This is the winning piece in this wishlist and if I could I would buy it now and wear it all the time!
- Of course I had to pick another Karen Millen with this black and white jumper for £89.99. It looks so snuggly and perfect for formal occasions and even to wear in the office at work.
Hope this has inspired you as much as it has made me.
Cheers for reading X