Sometimes as a mum, you don’t get much reward (I am not complaining because this is the life I wanted).However, you never really appreciate your life before you have children until you have children.
Here is a list of some of the kind of things you took for granted before you became a mummy.
1) A lie in.
2) Going shopping by yourself.
3) Being spontaneous.
4) Only responsible for yourself.
5) Not having to read the same book over and over again.
7) Pee in peace.
8) Not having to share anything, haha.
9) Having an adult conversation.
10) You never knew what Peppa Pig was.
11) Having a conversation.
12) Not having to read yourself.
13) Hot drink.
14) Not having your clothes smeared in snot.
15) A Good night sleep.
16) Being ill and not doing anything.
17) Reading a book.
18) Having a tidy home.
19) Peace of mind.
20) Running errands without every five minutes having a small human ask are we going home yet.
21) Having a shower.
22) Not being late.
23) Having nice furniture.
24) Personal space.
27) eating in a restaurant.
Cheers for reading X