We are now in day 2 of #Blogtober17 and today’s prompt is babies.
Now, not to sure what I am going to write about. I don’t have babies any more but young children l, so let’s reflect on them beautiful times. One of my particularly favourite baby topic poo. I give you a poem on baby poo. But one final thought before you go, who knew baby poo was black or green (one of the first thoughts when having first born).
Cheers for reading X
When my son started school I came across the PTA (a parenting teaching association) not to be confused my parents to avoid acrumn though very tempting!
Basically, what it means is that willing parents join this group to talk and discuss issues regarding school. They involve teachers and some parents which allows them to have a fairer and less biased view to voice opinions etc.
I have found that there is a lot of favouritism involved with parents of the PTA. The children get more mentions in assembly, the winners of the raffle tend to be mainly the PTA parents or staff and generally it just feels like a cliché where they have the upper hand.
I kind of get irritated by the fact that they sell ice lollies or biscuits after school. I object to this because I feel that it is forced pressure for the parents to buy things, especially when you can’t get out the gate without your child clocking the stand. Then you have to deal with the constant pestering from your child to buy something. I also find the message of healthy eating that the school try to promote with external services a bit pointless when they sell junk food after school. It does seems pointless trying to encourage healthy eating when you can’t be consist with the stuff you do within school.
I have been so skint before that I just didn’t have the cash to spare and the guilt/embarrassment of saying out loud to your child you do not have the money is just wrong.It makes you feel crap as a parent and causing conflict on the way home when no parent can be arsed to deal that. Nothing is more stressful with dealing with a argumentative child, when you have to deal with trying to get them home tired in the first place. It just means that the child is more grumpier it is double the stress, which is really not needed.
I hate social pressure and appears that PTA feeds of this. All they seem to do is try and make money in raffles or what not. I just don’t like the idea that money seems to be the main concern. I don’t like that fact that it is represents parents and gives some parents more control and possibly influence over teachers.
I just don’t see the point in PTAs. The goal is to get the fullest co-operation from home to school. I don’t want to know if it means stressing over money and the waste of time of having to do mind numbing boring stuff when I could be at home sat on my fat arse drinking a brew. I suppose it is ok if it is your thing but I just hate the constant pressure. I certainly wouldn’t trust PTA, they appear to have too much time on there hands and tend to make us other parents feel lower then them. This is my experience anyway, could be totally different somewhere else.
Cheers for reading X
Why are children super fast when they want to be but as soon as a parent is desperate to get someone urgent they go to slough mode!
Here are some thoughts and conversationset I have when trying to get kids ready and out the sodding door.
1) Please get ready, we need to get to school.
2) I hate you hubby for giving me the task of getting the boys ready, you absolute tool.
3) If I you don’t get ready then I am going to turn off the TV but at the same time promising to turn the tv on because you need to sit still because you need to do their hair.
4) If you don’t get ready I will phone your dad and you will be in serious trouble. (Let’s face it no one wants to hear your daddy yell at you, even mummy gets scared with the decibels used).
5) When it gets close to birthday/Christmas or any special event that is important to your little darlings, it is the ultimate blackmail to get them ready and out the door promote. If parenting gets so bad it will be threatening every single day.
6) Shall I ask your teacher if you are like this at school? seems my son fears this one because he is so angelic he doesn’t want the illusion to vanish from the teachers eyes. Works a treat to kick his bottom into gear.
7) Threats about no pudding go down a treat (yes pun intended).
8) If in doubt and you desperate bribes can be used to keep your own sanity in tact. If ANYONE disagrees then they could bloody well come round at 7am and deal with the problem for me, no problem with that I tell you.
9) Stare at your child, if gives them the willies that the arguments must stop or mummy is going to lose her sh*t big time. This normally occurs when on a Friday because we all tired and about had enough of having to go through this drama for the fifth time this week.
10) If your child loves school as much as mine threaten that if they don’t get dressed won’t go to school that day and do nothing all day at home. Amazing how effective that is and they comply to your need of them getting their socks on.
Cheers for reading X
Today I bring you my thoughts when watching Bing, because basically I have watched an episode today and I have had enough, I need my place to vent my frustrations, so here goes.
Why is Bing always having a strop off? Seriously he is such a moany little sod, all the time. He must give his carer/parent a headache.
I think Bing needs to learn the art of No. He is such a little brat, so selfish every single time. If there is one crucial lesson that Bing needs to learn then it is to stop being so self-centred and share.
I think Flop is too soft and he should just quit being all nicey and following him around all day. I mean come on no parent surely has that much patience all day long with wingy Bingy. What message is that saying anyway to a child that if you moan you will get away with it? The thing is Bing needs some discipline. The first port of call would be to quit calling it a Bing thing, more Flop thing and if you don’t like it you know where you can stick it!
I think Flop has some insecurities with the amount of 1-2-1 time, does he ever give Bing any space.
Why does Flop always say, ‘Aieechee!’ when Bing sneezes, what is that all about? Seems a bit odd to me.
What relationship is Flop anyway towards Bing, is he a carer a parent and if he is a parent then pretty random considering flop is not any kind of animal, more sack like?
Why does every programme have to revolve around some moral. I believe that the best cartons are just fun, I can’t cope with any more American spin off programmes. I wish Bing would have a change the format, it is so boring that I can predict what happens.
Why does Pando have a nappy on and no trousers on, surely this is not right, come on woman sort yourself out. You can not be like that 24/7.
Cheers for reading X
Have you noticed that it is a tat on the hot side, yep, me too and I am terribly British in which I love a good moan about the weather. So let’s look at my
accurate portray of what it is like to experience going through a heatwave.
You know you are going through a heatwave when every sentence, every hour of the day is announcing to anyone who is listening, ‘It’s hot’. Because no one obviously has noticed that big yellow ball in the sky.
You go bat shit crazy in the supermarket for multi packs of ice lollies like your life depends on it.
You love your fan like a family member.
Never has a cold shower felt so good until your child decides to walk in on you and declare you have a hole.
You get beyond frustrated at stupid questions asked by children about who is the smelliest when really all that matters right now is trying to concentrate on cramming as may ice cubes as possible into your cup.
You worry your bladder may explode because you have drank your weight in cold drinks in just one day.
Your pillow has never felt so pumped then during this heatwave with constantly turning over the pillow at night.
You suddenly become a raging manic woman over the tiniest of things because you fuse has finally blown and throwing wet pants on mummy’s head tips her right over that edge.
The dreaded bedtime you have to do. The ultimate question, should or should you not open the windows? Where the bedroom is like a fucking sauna and outside is just noise from people constantly revving and horn beeping timed just around the bed time hour. Don’t they know these people outside having fun at bedtime hour makes this mama very, very angry.
You pine for autumn so hard, please bring it back, because I don’t know if I can cope with any more under boob sweat.
Cheers for reading X