We are in the mist of sale season so what better time then now to grab a bargain. I have checked some of the hot deals that are currently available online. A brilliant site to check out is Love The Sales is the place to go to find the top bargains online. The site gathers over 600 UK retailers all under one site so it is easy and hassle free to find a bargain that you want. There is so many items whether it be homeware, accessories or clothes the world is your oyster on this site!
In this post I have selected five items that tickle my fancy. Check out on these corkers of a bargain down below.
1) How beautiful are these Fred Perry
mint Kingston twill Dusty trainers. They look so comfy and perfect for autumn school run. I love the colour and something different to add to your wardrobe. Orginally the trainers cost £50.00 but now you can grab them for £30.00.
2) The second item is a Vivienne Westwood hali checked taffeta dress. Was €498.00 now you can get it for €249.00. I love the fit and it looks so floaty as well.
3) Look at this beautiful long, red jumpsuit from Dorothy Perkins. It is a cracking bargain as you can still wear it during autumn/ winter by layering it up. It costs now £17.99 and the original price was £29.99.
4) Is this classic Fred Perry gingham shirt. I just love gingham and it looks really funky in a shirt. It did cost £59.99, now cost £41.99.
5) Another top deal from the wonderful Dorothy Perkins is this lovely black cold shoulder top. Great fir casual wear and is very versatile. Was £26.00 now £10.80.
What I love about all these items is they will have plenty of wear and I can wear them through out the year sbd wear them for a good few years, which makes this frugal person very happy indeed.
There are so many good finds in the sales could not possibly add them all. What kind of things have you found in the sale? Do you love a good sale?
Hope this has inspired you and thank you for reading X
This post was via LoveThe sales.
I know it is getting closer to summer and therefore enabling us to get out our pins. There are so many lovely pieces out in the shop currently in at the moment (shock horror even in plus size range). So I have selected a few pieces of clothing that I love SO much and that if I had the funds I would definitely would buy in a shot.
1. I am loving this cage mesh shift dress, I am attracted by the material, something a little bit different. and a bit quirky that really tickles my fancy. The dress comes from Asos Curve (£24.00).
2. Something a bit swish and bright for summer is this Lovedrobe printed tie waist wiggle dress, from Very (£54.00). I am really digging the colours, it just nice to see something a bit colourful in the plus size range. I also like the belt and the way it fits on the body that is really a pleasing to my eyes.
3. I am attracted to this next dress because it reminds of a lot of Wednesday Adams, who is someone who has influence on me, haha. This lovely Black fit and flare shirt dress that I feel can be dressed up or worn casually is a real winner in my eyes, you can pick it up at Evans (£35.00).
4 . Now time for a bit of femininity to add into your wardrobe with this black floral embodied studded mini dress. I am normally not one for floral but I like the subtle detail in this dress, from New Look Curve (£29.00).
5. Rock the alternative look with this Daisy street checked shirt dress with star detail, from Simply Be (£38.00).
6. Just because your a big lady, doesen’t mean you cant be trendy and on vogue with this plus Penny denim zip front pinafore dress from BooHoo (£25.00).
Hope you feel inspired and enjoy summer
Cheers for reading X
Watch out girls then is a returning trend that is coming this summer – underbun! If you have not heard of an underbun it is basically where you have such short shorts that your bottom slips out. Now I don’t care about flesh sharing but sometimes girls can show far too much for the eyes to see.
Nude leggings are just a no no for me, sorry. They are not attractive and tell everyone the truth, no one wants to see them stretched over your backside, unless your stick thin it is revolting. They are also in a disgusting colour and they just not flattering at all, if you own a pair do us all a favour and bin them!
What is it with glitter in your roots, seriously it looks like someone has sneezed on your head or you have a really bad case of coloured dandruff. Whoever thought this was cool, it is not, so please just die off!
A recent trend that is growing in popularity is fur slides. To me they look like something that resembles a middle class lady of leisure that struts about in her silk dressing gown. They just look cheap and tacky, seriously if Rihanna fell of the cliff would everyone else jump off too?! I am glad I am so old that I just don’t care anymore (not that did when I was younger) to care about being hip and fashionable.
Tracksuit bottoms with the word juicy plastered on the bottom, just looks awful. I thought they had there day but they seem to be reappearing in my local area, please just stop, I don’t want to be forced to look at your bottom.
Fake tan just looks horrific, streaky and unnatural. Why do this, it is just not right, are they blind, do women not see this. Ok, some can get it right but a majority go overboard or can not blend it in correctly causing it to have that lovely streaky marking. I have done it once myself, never again. I looked like the angry orange and wasted money when I could of just brought a bar of chocolate and have been happy as Larry.
Is there trends that you wish to fizzle out promto?
Cheers for reading X
Sometimes being a female can be lovely but other times it can totally suck. Let me tell you the things that I hate as a women.
I suppose the most obvious one is periods, which occur typically once a month where your emotions are all over the place and if that is not bad enough, you have blood for five to seven days leaking out of your vagina.
A pain is having to wear bras and dealing with twisted straps, it is so frustrating.
The size of female clothing is ridiculous and varies from one shop to the next. Men have it is so much easier because they have a certain measurement that fits where as different sizes occur in women’s fashion, grrrrrr.
Feeling that if you have too many emotions going on then your not taking serious to the point where people deem you as being a drama queen.
Pressures of being thin and trying to be this perfect ideal is horrible and you feel crap most of the time because I am so fucking fat.
You can’t pee anywhere, you have to find a suitable place to sit. I am so jealous of men that can piss anywhere including a bottle.
This expectation that us females are good at cooking, talking and all the other crappy stereotypes, not round here mate.
The pain of having to frequently shave your legs in the summer if you want to wear a skirt.
If you chose to wear miscara are or eye make up and restraining yourself from rubbing your eyes or else you end up looking like Alice Cooper’s sister.
This idea that females are meant to be good at communicating and that we all love small talk. Well I don’t and I am suitable shit at, not to mention saying things at the wrong time.
Cheers for reading X
Today I am lustering after the dresses, especially as one day it might get warmer for a day (we can all hope!). So, having a gander on line I have come across some beautiful dresses that are practical and cosy for a mum, in my book anyway!
1) Gotta love a bit of check and for once it is in the pattern on a dress as normally check I find on a shirt. The dress is from Matalan (£18.00).
2) This lovely and comfort black and white stripped t-shirt dress from Simply Be (£25.00) and it has pockets which are fab for a parent like myself.
3) For something a bit feminine check out this gorgeous black print tea dress from Simply Be (£25.00).
4) Asos knitted dress with cut out detail and ribbed sleeves that gives you that modern feel (£30.00)
5) For a wild time check this Asos Curve T-Shirt Dress with lace Inserts in Leopard Print (£30.00). What I like is one the colour but secondly that it is not too loud in colour.
6) I am in love with this colour on this dress. It is like a deep red with frill front brushed dress from Matalan (£15.00).
Hope you found some inspiration,
Cheers for reading X