Looking for a easy recipe to do with the kids that takes less than 30 minutes then look no further with these gingery oaty biscuits.
- 150g oats
- 100g self-raising flour
- 1 heaped tsp of ginger
- 1 tbsp of golden sugar
- 75g determa sugar
- Butter + a bit more for the greaseproof paper
1. Firstly, pre-heat the oven to 170c. Then spread some butter on to some greaseproof paper and then place on to a tray.
2. Measure out the ingredients.
3. Put the butter, sugar and golden syrup into a pan on a low heat in order to melt the ingredients.
4. Stir the rest of the ingredients into the melted mixture.
5. Shape the mixture into little balls and place them on to the tray. I found that flattening down with a spatula helps give an even bake.
6. Place the biscuits into the oven and bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
7. Remove the biscuits from the oven and place on to a rack to cool down.
Cheers for reading X