The other day there was some sunshine shock horror and it made me thinking how I wish I had some sunglasses on me as it was so bright. So, it made me think of the seasons changing, specifically spring as it is just round the corner. I thought as I am skint I would just create a fantasy spring wishlist, enjoy!
1. I think there is something really feminine and flattering about a classic black jumper with a peter pan collar. I love the detail and it is great for informal and informal occasions. It is from Matalan and costs £16.00.
2. Asos Curve have this lovely neutral coloured and light weight coat perfect for the mix of weather in Spring time. It costs £65.00 but it is quite versatile so feel it could be worthwhile investment.
3. Next is a great bargain from Primark and costs a grand total of £4.00. To add a splash of colour to your wardrobe check this red and navy leopard print skater dress.
4. I can not get enough of clothing in dark green and this lovely t-shirt with rolled sleeved front pocket comes form Curves New Look – £17.99.
5. I can not stop eyeing up these lovely leopard print ballet shoes from Simply Be, which are great if you have wide feet like me – £10.00.
6.How beautiful are these lovely checked cigarette pants from Peacocks which are currently in the sale for £8.00, bargain!
Cheers for reading X
This is not a sponsored post, I just frigging love shopping but with no money it ends up being window shopping 😉