Just because I am fat does not mean I am not entitled to wear dresses. There’s so much choice at the moment on the market for dresses for plus size people which makes me super duper happy. I selected a few of my favorite recent dresses that I have been listing over perfect for the spring season.
1) First, I have chosen this beautiful, bright and cheerful striped shirt dress from Matalan for £16.00.
2) Can’t help but go dotty for this tunic top from Evans and it also has three-quarter sleeves which gets me excited as it makes it much easy to do the washing up. I know I need it to get a frigging life, haha. (£20.80).
3) I love this bright and bold print on this dress from
Simply Be (£45.00).
I am loving this black and white gingham dress from Boohoo for £18.00, which is a cracking bargain!
Sometimes, you just want a bit of simplicity with what you are wearing. Look no further as I have the answer with this navy swing dress with pockets form Yours clothing (£21.99).
I hope you feel spired.
Cheers for reading X
It is September which means change of seasons. As you probably have seen the Autumn clothes are coming into the shops. I love this time of year especially in relation to fashion. I love the comfort of knitted wear, tights and autumn colours in clothing. I brilliant website is Lyst for all your fashion needs on one website and curated to your tastes.
I have deviced a wish list of some of the items I have spotted that I am lusting over and perfect for the autumn season.
1) I am loving this fun red animal print from Asos, I like the way that it is loose and funky design (£16.00).
2) Jumpers are stable pieces during the autumn season, I love this simple but warm soft knit from Monki (£15.00).
3) Now the next piece is a bold number but that bright yellow jumpsuit from BooHoo to brighten up dreay day. It is in the sales as well for £6.00 – bargain!
4) I just love cable type jumpers and this red is to die for. It is from BooHoo and currently is £4.00 in the sales, so be quick to pick it up.
5) Finally, I present you this lovely dress from Asos. I think it is clear to say I am attracted to the colour red. I really like the thrills and it is something that you can wear most of the year with or without tights, so it is a real bargain in my eyes (£12.00).
Hope you have found some inspiration.
Cheers for reading X