It is September which means change of seasons. As you probably have seen the Autumn clothes are coming into the shops. I love this time of year especially in relation to fashion. I love the comfort of knitted wear, tights and autumn colours in clothing. I brilliant website is Lyst for all your fashion needs on one website and curated to your tastes.
I have deviced a wish list of some of the items I have spotted that I am lusting over and perfect for the autumn season.
1) I am loving this fun red animal print from Asos, I like the way that it is loose and funky design (£16.00).
2) Jumpers are stable pieces during the autumn season, I love this simple but warm soft knit from Monki (£15.00).
3) Now the next piece is a bold number but that bright yellow jumpsuit from BooHoo to brighten up dreay day. It is in the sales as well for £6.00 – bargain!
4) I just love cable type jumpers and this red is to die for. It is from BooHoo and currently is £4.00 in the sales, so be quick to pick it up.
5) Finally, I present you this lovely dress from Asos. I think it is clear to say I am attracted to the colour red. I really like the thrills and it is something that you can wear most of the year with or without tights, so it is a real bargain in my eyes (£12.00).
Hope you have found some inspiration.
Cheers for reading X
To help with the cold weather during autumn I have created my wishlist of jumpers. There is so much choice out there to suit all tastes. I love jumpers particularly this time of year to make me feel all warm and cosy.
Now I love a bargain and what better way to find one then a knocked down price on an item. We are now in November and what better time to grap a bargain when it is Black Friday (25th November). If you can’t manage the queues then check Cyber Monday when all the sales are happening online so you can pick up a bargain in the own comfort of your home (28th November).
- Karen Millen is one of favourite designers. I have chosen black laced statement jumper for £55.00. I am loving a bit of lace for something alternative that I have not seen that type of design on the high street. It feels glamorous and feminine and ticks all the boxes for me.
- Lacoste navy blue long sleeve sweater. I love a quirky print but not too over the top. It is also fairly neutral so versatile with different looks. It is currently cost £95.99.
- Barbour orange Berkley sweatshirt for £38.00. I know berkley stripes are all the rage for the mums out there. What attracted me to it was the colour orange, not a classic colour for this season but really love the brightness of the item. Also how soft does it look, perfect for wearing on walks!
- Ted Baker black and white diamond jumper for £107.99. Ted Baker is someone who I really like because the designs are individual and this piece is no expectation. I love it beyond words. I love black and white and the two different patterns of the selves and body. This is the winning piece in this wishlist and if I could I would buy it now and wear it all the time!
- Of course I had to pick another Karen Millen with this black and white jumper for £89.99. It looks so snuggly and perfect for formal occasions and even to wear in the office at work.
Hope this has inspired you as much as it has made me.
Cheers for reading X
This month I have picked up some fun stuff.
1) Tattoo glitter pens that you can safely draw con your skin, great for when your a knackered parent and let the kids draw on you on the floor! From Poundworld for £1.
2) Dot-to-dot adult book from The Works for £5.
3) Unicorn academic diary from Home Bargains for £1.49.
4) The Dinosaur That Pooped The Bed by Tom Fletcher and Dougie Poyner. From Asda for £3.85.
5) Halloween projectors from Poundland for a £1. great entertainment as the nights are getting darker and Halloween coming up.
I am linking up with five under 5.
cheers for reading X
Well it is June and it’s time for 5 under £5.
As a mum I can never have enough of tea towels. I love the bright colours of these ones and from Primark. They cost £3.50 which is grand and makes me one happy mama!
2) Another item from Primark (I know I spend my life in the shop) a hair accessory/band for £2. It is something different to jazz your hair up. I love the festival/Boho vibe perfect for this time of year.
3) I am currently doing Slimming World and this beautiful Lucozade is zero free. Cost £1 but worth it for a healthy option.
4) A magnetic calender and planner. It cost £3 from The Range. Perfect to familiar my sons with days, weather etc.
5) Piece de resistance is this Mr Men multicoloured pen fron Home Bargains at a cost of 99p. I love Mr Men and Little Miss books so this a fun accessory. Although not sure how much I will get to use it as my eldest has took a shine to it 😉
Cheers for reading X
Linking up Rainbeaubelle
for 5 under £5 linky.
Only just found out about this brilliant linky but I’m going give it a whirl for the first time this month.
You can find out more about the linky here it is hosted by the lovely Rainbeaubelle.
So here goes….
1. First of we have a Citron watch for a £5.00 from T.J.Hughes. Which for a watch is quite good. I love a watch and I love polka dots so this was right up my street.
2. I’m a self confessed stationary addict. I brought these colourful Zebra pens from Sainsbury’s for £2. Definitely chear up your to-do list!
3. I have brought my first anklet for the year. it is definitely spring when you get your sandals out and you get your jewellery on, perfect. Again this anklet is from Sainsbury’s for £4.
4. I got this blending sponge with a Batman symbol on from Primark for £2. What a bargain.
5. I could not resist these grumpy cat sticky notes. Sticky notes are one of my stationary staples. They help me get organised which is essential when you have children. They are also from Primark for £2.
Thanks for reading X