Looking for a simple recipe then look no further as I have that perfect recipe with these ginger oaty biscuits. They are perfect to do with children and don’t take much time.
- 150g oats
- 100 self raising flour
- 1tbsp of golden syrup
- 1 heaped tsp of ground ginger
- 75g dertema sugar
- 110g of butter
1. preheat the oven to 170c and the line your greaseproof paper with butter and onto a tray ready for later.
2. place the butter, sugar and golden syrup into a pan and heat until melted.
3. mix the ginger, oats, self raising flour into the melted mixture.
4. then shape the mixture into balls and make sure there is some space between each balls as they expand. I find that if you flatten the mixture it helps with the overall cooking so that middle is not floury.
5.place them into the oven for ten minutes.
6. take the biscuits and put them on a rack to cool down.
7. finally, enjoy.
Cheers for reading X