Looking for a fun and easy activity to do with your children, then I have the answer this popsicle christmas tree. It is really simple but the kids love it.
What you will need
- pva glue
- or any other items you have lying about
How to do it
- Glue all the ends of the popsicles.
- put them together in the shape of a triangle.
- add glitter.
- sprinkle of the sequins.
- put in the over a 45c for 3/4 hours or on the side to dry out.
- punch hole at the top.
- pull some string through the hole and tie a little knot to keep secure.
- hang on the christmas tree.
Cheers for reading X