A little about me, well I am a mother firstly and have two gorgeous boys (5 and 3). I am autistic and have been battling with mental health issues. I live in the West Midlands and enjoy the odd day out as a family! I have an addiction to taking photos of trees. I can’t live without tea, Instagram and books.
I have found blogging has helped me to fill in a void. It has really helped give me a positive outlook to express myself. Communication is difficult for me but writing down the rubbish in my head helps ease the burden. I love writing all sorts of things such as advice, personal experience and poetry.
This is us, my family 🙂
A little about the family
* The Logical one.
* Mathematically inclined.
* Help anyone.
* Open and Friendly.
* Realisitic other then when it comes to money.
* Cement of the family and holds everything up.
* Opinated and chatty.
* Happy Outlook.
* Got an amazing memory.
* Likes hands on activities.
*Loves to be outside.
* Loves Transformers, Octonaunts and Mr Bean.
* Mischievous and a wicked sense of humour.
* When he grows up he wants to be a fireman.
* Fiercely independent.
*Loves blankets and anything soft.
* Adorable laugh.
* Close to me.
* Loves babies in pushchairs.
* Loves Octonaunts, Abney and Teal and Peppa Pig.
* Is checky.
* Loves to clean.
* Into imaginary play.
* Loves singing.
* Loves a dance.
* Loves to jump in his big brothers bed for cuddles.
* Sulky pants and can give class A strops!
Thank you visiting my blog. Feel free to contact me to ask anything. My email is email@example.com.