Sometimes we can forget to find the joy in the simplest of things and life can drag us down. But we can do something about that and gain some control back. I have got seven ways that aren’t difficult to help find happiness in the ordinary stuff. I hope you find this helpful.
1) Take time out and do something that you love doing, whether it be listening to music, reading whatever it does it! Even if it is just for ten minutes a day it will be worth it in the long term for your wellbeing.
2) Write down something that you are thankful for each day. It doesn’t have too big it could be as simple as hearing the birds. There is a way to train your brain to look at the positives in your life.
3) Go out and connect with nature, go for a walk and just be, take in the trees, the sky because we live in a beautiful world and it has a lot to offer.
4) Laugh – it produces chemicals in the brain to make you feel good and has brilliant healing properties as well.
5) Take some time out to be present and just sit and be. The world goes by so fast that you may miss out and just sitting and slowing down can really be beneficial to your health.
6) Do something for someone else and spread the happiness on. Some suggestions are making a hot drink, taking time to listen to the person and what they are saying.
7) Write down your feelings and work out how you can help reduce the negative and increase the positive.
Cheers for reading X