Looking to do something with a young child over the Easter holidays then you need to check out this simple recipe.
50g of butter
100g of milk or dark chocolate
3tbsp of golden syrup
Mini eggs (for decoration)
Cupcake cases (my Easter themed ones come from Poundland and they have decorative pictures on a stick that can stick in the cake).
1) Measure out the ingredients.
2) Melt the butter and chocolate, one at a time in the microwave.
3) In a bowl place the corn flakes, add the golden syrup, chocolate and butter. Mix all together so the cornflakes get all covered in chocolate mix.
4) Pour the mix into cupcake holders (o got my Easter themed ones from Poundland). Stick the decorative sticks in if you have some.
5) Place a couple of mini eggs in the middle.
6) Place the cakes on a tray and put them in the fridge for a good couple of hours or until set.
7) Voila there you easter cakes.
Cheers for reading X