I have a confession to make I hate my breasts because I am a size DD and the right pain in the back and not the fact that buying bras is a breast ache and having to get a bloody loan out to pain for them.
Here are my reasons why big boobs suck!
1) They give you a backache and that kills, especially when you have to carry a child to bed in the evenings.
2) They are harder to the finder and then become more expensive.
3) No way would I suit a bralette, which is a shame as they are so God damn pretty.
3) I can’t run As the boobies bounce everywhere so I may as well kiss goodbye if I want to run after that bus and accept that I am going to be late 😉
4) The prospect of going bra shopping sends you into a sweat and there is nothing worse than trying to find a size that actually fits you in a ‘normal’ shop.
5) You dream of having the funds for breast reduction.
6) The pain of a button shirt and constantly having a gap there. You can’t go out in public because you are scared your pop open.
7) What do my toes look like?!
8) You thought it was bad enough until you get pregnant and then they grow some.
9) In the summer you have under breast sweat….joy!
10) I hate having to wear a swimsuit because it never fits right and has a major fear of my boobies pop out in the swimming baths.
11) Can never wear anything backlace.
12) Can’t wear low tops without looking like a s**t.
13) Never sleep on my stomach, I would never get any rest but pain.
14) I can never wear long necklaces because they make me feel self-conscious and worry they may go right in my cleavage.
Cheers for reading X