Looking for a fun recipe for a six-year then you need to try this chocolate chip cookie.
150g of Chocolate chip cookies or chocolate
100g Brown Sugar
125 unsalted butter
225g self-raising flour
1/2 tsp of salt
1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract/essence
1) Preheat oven 200c.
2) Put the butter and sugar into a bowl and mix well.
3) Add the egg and vanilla extract/essence.
3) Sieve the flour and salt and mix into the mixture.
4) Add the chocolate chips and mix in. Then roll the mixtures into a ball and place on to a tray with parchment paper. Make sure there is plenty of space between the cookies as they expand when baking.
5) Place the cookies in the oven and cook for about 7-10 minutes.
6) When you take the cookies out leave them on a cooling rack for about five minutes before eating them.
Cheers for reading X