Looking for something fun but easy then look no further as I bring you popsicle christmas trees, perfect to do during the Christmas festival.
What you will need:
How to make it
1) Glue the ends of the popsicles together then stick them together in the shape of a tree.
2) Then add your glitter and sequins. At this point I found some stick on stars to put on top of the trees.
3) I then put the trees in the oven for the afternoon set at 45c, that allowed plenty of time to dry.
4) Next I put punch hole on the top and then threaded some string through, tied it into a not.
5) Voila there you have a tree decoration to hang on the tree.