We are in the mist of sale season so what better time then now to grab a bargain. I have checked some of the hot deals that are currently available online. A brilliant site to check out is Love The Sales is the place to go to find the top bargains online. The site gathers over 600 UK retailers all under one site so it is easy and hassle free to find a bargain that you want. There is so many items whether it be homeware, accessories or clothes the world is your oyster on this site!
In this post I have selected five items that tickle my fancy. Check out on these corkers of a bargain down below.
1) How beautiful are these Fred Perry
mint Kingston twill Dusty trainers. They look so comfy and perfect for autumn school run. I love the colour and something different to add to your wardrobe. Orginally the trainers cost £50.00 but now you can grab them for £30.00.
2) The second item is a Vivienne Westwood hali checked taffeta dress. Was €498.00 now you can get it for €249.00. I love the fit and it looks so floaty as well.
3) Look at this beautiful long, red jumpsuit from Dorothy Perkins. It is a cracking bargain as you can still wear it during autumn/ winter by layering it up. It costs now £17.99 and the original price was £29.99.
4) Is this classic Fred Perry gingham shirt. I just love gingham and it looks really funky in a shirt. It did cost £59.99, now cost £41.99.
5) Another top deal from the wonderful Dorothy Perkins is this lovely black cold shoulder top. Great fir casual wear and is very versatile. Was £26.00 now £10.80.
What I love about all these items is they will have plenty of wear and I can wear them through out the year sbd wear them for a good few years, which makes this frugal person very happy indeed.
There are so many good finds in the sales could not possibly add them all. What kind of things have you found in the sale? Do you love a good sale?
Hope this has inspired you and thank you for reading X
This post was via LoveThe sales.