I know it is getting closer to summer and therefore enabling us to get out our pins. There are so many lovely pieces out in the shop currently in at the moment (shock horror even in plus size range). So I have selected a few pieces of clothing that I love SO much and that if I had the funds I would definitely would buy in a shot.
1. I am loving this cage mesh shift dress, I am attracted by the material, something a little bit different. and a bit quirky that really tickles my fancy. The dress comes from Asos Curve (£24.00).
2. Something a bit swish and bright for summer is this Lovedrobe printed tie waist wiggle dress, from Very (£54.00). I am really digging the colours, it just nice to see something a bit colourful in the plus size range. I also like the belt and the way it fits on the body that is really a pleasing to my eyes.
3. I am attracted to this next dress because it reminds of a lot of Wednesday Adams, who is someone who has influence on me, haha. This lovely Black fit and flare shirt dress that I feel can be dressed up or worn casually is a real winner in my eyes, you can pick it up at Evans (£35.00).
4 . Now time for a bit of femininity to add into your wardrobe with this black floral embodied studded mini dress. I am normally not one for floral but I like the subtle detail in this dress, from New Look Curve (£29.00).
5. Rock the alternative look with this Daisy street checked shirt dress with star detail, from Simply Be (£38.00).
6. Just because your a big lady, doesen’t mean you cant be trendy and on vogue with this plus Penny denim zip front pinafore dress from BooHoo (£25.00).
Hope you feel inspired and enjoy summer
Cheers for reading X