I do love a good list to motivate because as a parent I just get stuck so I like to gather small, realistic activities to do during each season and this spring is no different.
1. do some baking – I think I am going to aim to do chocolate cornflake cakes as they are the easiest thing to do with two children and it can go with the theme of Easter.
2. Fly a kite – just because I love it and currently such a good time with the wind, got to strike while the iron is hot.
3. Fingers crossed that the weather has some sunny days so that we can take advantage and get some picnics in. Both my boys love a good old picnic in the park!
4. I do love this time of year to go for a family walk, as there is much to look at with the flowers and different colours. Also it is a great time to spot wildlife and seeing baby animals.
5. You can’t go wrong with taking kids to feed the ducks, such a simple and lovely activity to do, plus it doesn’t cost the earth.
6. It won’t be long for Eater so getting some cheap Easter activities such as painting some eggs will be fun and a brilliant way to do on Saturday morning.
7.Co-inside with the park taking the frisbee to play.
8. Another really simply but fun activity to do is getting some chalk and draw outside. A bonus for us parents is that it is so easy to clean off.
9. As it is baby season going to visit a local farm to see all the farm animals is a lovely spring activity to do with the family.
10. Now is the time to plant some seeds to see them grow during the summer. You can get some really cheap sunflower seeds and my boys love watching them grow over the next couple of months.
What kind of spring activities do you enjoy?
Cheers for reading X