Do you sometimes what to get a different Easter present other then chocolate. Well I have selected a few items that are not covered in chocolate but can still be fun to give to a child at Eater.
1. Here we have this bright and fun bouncy Easter animals, such a simple idea. This would also be brilliant to have races on a table with siblings. They are from baker Ross, (pack of four for £1.65).
2. Something a little bit quirky now are these really cool trees made out of crystal that you watch to see them grow. All you have to do is add water. Great especially if ya child is wanting to learn about science. They are from Tiger , (£2.00).
3. You can not go wrong with a bit of painting can you and these lovely Easter characters look such good fun. They do look the kind of thing where you put in the window when it is sunny and the sun shines through the colour. Great way of getting a personalised decoration too, as all kids love seeing their work on display. They are from Poundland, (£1.00).
4. I am a sucker for a bit of novelty but why not if it gives me a bit of entertainment for children. Here we have a packet of six Easter crackers and they contain Easter themed items inside. They are also great fun and kid friendly way to add decoration to the table too, so win-win all round! The crackers come from Poundland, (£1.00)
5. Another idea to do with children is to make some Easter cookies and you don’t have to do something extravagant a simple short bread recipe is the one easiest things to do with a kid. I love these cute designs you can get from Hobby Craft, (£3.00).
Whatever way you celebrate Eater, I hope you have a fun time.
Cheers for reading X