check out my list of boredom busters to do around the home.
1) Read a book -a brilliant way to get lost in a story and get kill that boredom.
2) Have a bath can take that half an hour off and you feel suitable refreshed.
3) Do some colouring, in a colour in book. It can really help you to concentrate on the task and use your creative skills.
4) Binge watch some YouTube video – as we all know there is a whole host of choice on a wide selection of topics to enjoy on the old YouTube. Though be warned can be a bit of a vortex and you may end up watching too many videos of kittens are robotic hoovers.
5) Bake something and get rewarded after. It can be something really simple such as making cornflake cakes but you will feel you have achieved something with your time. Or alternatively, try a new recipe and enhance your skills at cooking.
6) Sort out some clutter out in your home that needs taking care off and the good thing is you feel really productive after. We all have some bits to sort out and organise in our home and what better way to use your time then in a constructive way. There is no lovelier feeling then to get something in order.
7) Of course I could not miss out on the old blog and writing up a blog post is a great way to use your time. You can write as much or little as you want. You could alternatively read other blogs to get inspiration from them.
8) There is something very therapeutic about painting your nails and taking your time to do a good job can make you feel so much better when making simple changes to your appearance.
9) I be honest, I am a bit old school and when I have time I love nothing better then completing a jigsaw puzzle. A positive thing about doing jigsaw puzzles is that it enhances your problem solving skills with trying to solve where the pieces go.
10) If all else fails and your stuck for ideas then do some exercise. You don’t even have to pay for silly dvds that cost an arm or a leg, you can find free material from YouTube or Pinterest for instance!
Hope this inspired you to kill some of that boredom.
Cheers for reading X