It is hard when your parent trying to find alternatives other then chips to encourage a child to try. Both my boys love potato wedges and they are really easy to make.
- Spray light.
- Sea salt.
- 1 tbsp mild paprika
- 6 Maris Piper potato (or any other suitable potato for roasting).
1) Preheat oven to 220c/ 200c fan/ gas mark 7.
2) Cut potatoes into wedge shapes. I cute them in half and the slice halves into three.
3) Boil the potatoes for 5 minutes.
4) Drain the potatoes and then steam dry by potatoes in a pan and lid on.
5) Place potatoes out onto the baking tray and make sure that all potatoes are spread out evenly.
6) Spray the potatoes with fry light and then sprinkle with paprika and sea salt.
7) Cook for 20-25 minutes in oven and periodically shake the potatoes on the tray.
8) Serve up on plate and enjoy 🙂
Cheers for reading X