For a quick and tasty snack check out this: Roasted garlic and olive oil chickpeas.
The ingredients you will need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 400g can of chickpeas
- Couple of cloves of garlic
1) preheat the oven to 200C/400f.
2) Drain the chickpeas, place them on some kitchen roll and dap them dry.
3) chop the garlic up finely.
4) In a bowl drizzle olive oil over the chickpeas, add a pinch of salt and mix the garlic altogether.
5) place on to a tray and cook in the oven for 35 minutues.
6) Take theout the oven to cool down for five minutes and voil you have a yummy and crunchy snack.
Cheers for reading X