When days are wet and you can’t bear another day trapped in the four walls while you slowly go insane then you must check out my safe list of places to go indoors. They are child friendly, dry and more importantly cheap.
1) Go to the library, read some books, choose some books and let the kids check them out. It is all very exciting and costs nothing.
2) Your local garden centre is great as it has lots of random tat and they tend to have a coffee shop. Not to mention if your lucky enough fish to see and everyone is happy!
3) Got to love going to IKEA. Child friendly, free play for 3yo, cheap food and child themed play areas. Both my boys love this place and they can run around causing them to tire them out, #winning.
4) Hit a coffee shop, my boys adore the mini cups as they feel like an adult. I also appreciate the atmosphere as it is a great chilled vibe.
5) McDonalds where you can go get a happy meal and it comes with a toy, what more could child want. I have wrote a post here why I love this place so much!
6) Get on a bus for a adventure. My boys love a good trip out on a bus.
7) We live near a free (whoop) green conservatory area for the public. It had plenty of green and a pond full of fish. Beautiful settings and makes a change for me and the boys.
8) Faithful museums are free and educational.
9) If in dealt go to Pets At Home, it is basically a free zoo.
10) If you want have a sit down in a quite, dark room, go to your local Odean where every morning during holiday time and weekends term time they have tickets for children films for £2.50.
Cheers for reading X