I never really fully appreciated coffee until the day I had children and it was a complete lifesaver. It is now a close friend who I engage with regularly. Why do I love the hot beverage ☕ so much, I tell you why:
- It saves life’s when you suffer from sleep deprivation. It helps pick you up when you feel like crashing. It holds your eyelids open when all you desperately want is to shut them tight.
- It is warm, fuzzy and makes everything bearable.
- It helps guide you to productivity.
- It makes the early Sunday mornings look much more prettier.
- It tastes so good and comes in a variety of flavours to hit them taste buds.
- There is something amazing about the hot wiff of freshly brewed coffee that a cup of tea doesn’t really match.
- This may come as oxymoron but there is something relaxing about taking it easy and sipping a cup of coffee even if it is a stimulating with the caffeine.
- Apparently it is coffee is really good at reduce the risks of getting type 2 diabetes.
- It’s satisfying and can really hit the spot when much needed.
- It gives you focus for when you are demotivated. Which is very helpful if you are a blogger and struggle with writers block.
Hope that has helped fill your coffee cup.
Cheers for reading X