Sometimes, for whatever reason it can be hard to wind down, particularly if your stressed out and full of energy. It is good to have a plan to know what kind of things that help you unwind. I know myself, when feeling angry I can not think rationally. That is why it is important to think pre-stress to what helps you calm down. There are many things but I thought I would give you some of my own personal example of things that help and you never know, they may help you.
- Taking a hot shower.
- Writing a poem.
- Writing blog post about your experience.
- Getting distracted by ideas on Pinterest.
- Going out for a walk to clear your head and taking yourself away from the situation.
- Reading and losing yourself in a story. Helps to focus on something different other then what you are presently feeling.
- Painting nails can make you feel better and also it is a physical think which needs your attention.
- Watching a comedy and laughing is good for the soul.
- Singing some songs can make you feel better and get the frustration out.
- Drawing some doodles or sketching can be therapeutic.
- Having a sleep and escape from it for a bit.
- Doing some exercise can help kick out some of that pent up frustration.
- Being kind to yourself – positive affirmations. Remembering that what you feel now is temporarily.
- Do some housework, something that can make you feel better and in control.
Cheers for reading X