I don’t really do resolutions but I like to have goals just generally to ty and strive to. So I thought I would write them down, no pressure to achieve them but do what I can.
- Learning to say no and not instantly saying yes because that is what people want to hear. Then later having to deal with the anxiety. Knowing that I can take my time and not instantly reply.
- Being more accepting of myself and that I have faults but does not make me less of a person.
- Being more open with how feel and even improve how I express myself. Even if it is a tiny smidgen it is better then staying put.
- Working better on my atrocious grammar, something I am constantly striving to improve. English language is a struggle for me so there is always room for improvement.
- Having more confidence, I know so common but so true. I have very low confidence especially when it comes to parenting.
- Eating healthy and making better choices when it comes to food.
- Getting better camera control when doing YouTube videos. Stop being so lazy and take my time with the tripod.
- Increasing my social media stats would be nice. Who doesn’t hey and though I am not that bothered and I don’t have a huge influence, it is nice to work on something that is visual and know you can grow from working on your blog.
- Getting better in social environments, even if it is just asking a shop assistant for something or going in and ordering something. I am constantly anxious and worry about being embarrassed in front of people.
- Not holding on to destructive thoughts or taking things personally. This is first mode I go into and trying to reason more would help me greatly.
Cheers for reading X