Can you believe that it is the 6th January already, ugh! Looking out of my window it is wet and miserable and I currently feel a bit pants, I think it is the case of the January blues. I tell you why I frigging hate this month.
- Firstly, lets start with the fact that you are now skint after the holidays after you have spend all your money on presents. Not to mention the amount of money you have forked out for them sodding rides, especially in my town they seem to overdosed the area in them. The one’s your little darlings can locate two miles away and because you have to go shopping with sodding the kids you can’t avoid them, ugh!
- You are fat, because you have over indulged and put on another half a stone, of course it was fun at the time when I was stuffing my face with mince pies without a care in the world. Now I have to work my even bigger fat ass off because I can’t afford to buy bigger clothing because I am skint, init!
- You have to deal with the mega sugar withdraws when your cold and skint.
- It is back to normality and routine where lie-ins or lazying around are NOW not acceptable! Let’s not forget the dreaded the school run and silly o’clock, it is an absolute disgrace I tell ya!
- The comedown from Christmas and the sense of magic has gone.
- Everything feels bare and all the pretty lights have gone away. So now all I see is unattractive concrete.
- It is cold, wet and generally boring because all the excitement of December has vanished.
- Then there is them New Year’s resolutions that evaporate after the first week of January casing you to go deeper into the blue mood.
Cheers for reading X