Here is some of the ways that depression affects me:
- Feeling too much.
- Feeling nothing but flatness.
- Crying over kindness.
- Hating oneself so much.
- Wanting desperately to vanish.
- Hiding from it all.
- Lying in bed all day and not got the energy to move.
- Looking at the walls and losing track of time.
- Being in a crowded room and feeling so alone.
- Angry at everything.
- Feeling stuck.
- Recalling memories.
- Doubting everything.
- Reflecting everything.
- Wanting to sleep forever.
- Hating your spouse because they can just get up and go.
- Denying it all.
- Laughing so hard your neurotic.
- Moving from one extreme to the next.
- Obsessing about the what if’s.
- No desire for anything.
Cheers for reading. X