Pre children I made a conscious vow not to say certain catch phases or be a certain type of mum.
Bur moving forward in time to me being a mummy I can’t help but say certain sentences, several times a day.
- Please be nice to each other.
- Please be quite, mummy is trying to talk.
- Its not the end of the world.
- You should be lucky not living in Africa or whatever equally depressing place inspires you to try to make the little sods eat their dinner.
- If you don’t do X then I am going tell your daddy and you are going to be in serious trouble.
- Go and play with your toys and give mummy sone head space.
- What was his poo like, soft/wet)firm etc 💩
- Put your willy away no one wants to see it.
- When I was your age I…..
- Because I said so, end of!
Cheers for reading X