I am a fully fletched introvert. Let me tell you some ways it affects me personally.
- I have low self-esteem and therefore effects my confidence to talk to people.
- People scare me.
- I Feeling powerless and less of a person.
- I perfer the company of animals then humans. It is simpler and less confusing.
- Small talk is such a ball ache and really hard work.
- I feel so alone in a crowd and typically go home and cry my eyes out, feeling inadequate. Definately feel an outside.
- I am a very sensitive individual who feels deeply.
- Get very distracted easy and find it hard to concentrate.
- If I am being sociable for long periods I need shut down time. I feel afterwards totally wiped out from exhaustion.
- I avoid any shows involving participation. I can’t stand spontaneous and being caught on the spot to speak.
Cheers for reading X