Ever wondered if your hip in the old Instagram world, well I am going explore them stereotypes. Why? because Monday night telly is shite and what better way then to kill some time 😉
I will confession that I am guilty of doing a few, it is addictive to get sucked in to all the fake perfection la de da. However, I much prefer taking pictures of trees (I mean an unhealthy obsession).
- Got to have a mug with the letter of your name on.
- During spring time you have to have a shot of your child running though lavender fields.
- A snap of of a Starbucks/Costa cup in your hand particurly during festive times.
- A shot of your new phone, side view and the box.
- Picture of you walking through fallen leaves on the floor.
- A selfie in front of a long mirror showing you holding your phone in one arm.
- A cup of coffee in bed with the caption, ‘morning’.
- A picture of a coffee cup, pad/pen, and laptop to show your some sort of sophisticated intellectual.
- Picture of the bloody floor tiles and can I just say I myself tried to do arty shots but so shite at it.
- Inspiration quotes that make you feel really inspired whilst your sitting in your tea stained pjs whilst watching some rubbish on telly.
Cheers for reading X