rules are as follows to complete the Liebster Award:
1) Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award.
2) Answer the eleven questions the blogger gives you.
3) Give eleven random facts about yourself.
4) Nominate eleven bloggers that you think are deserving of this award.
5) Let the bloggers know you have nominated them.
6) Give them eleven questions to answer.
I was nominated by Not An Effing FairyTale Blog who is a wonderful fresh of air in the blogging world, who nominated me for the Liebster Award. So without further ado here are my answers to the questions, enjoy!
Would you rather be, a fish that can fly or a bird that can also live underwater? I would prefer to be a fish that can fly cause then I can shit on people who piss me off.
What’s the worst thing you have called you other half in a moment of anger (for real or in your head). Oh Jeez to many to remember, maybe cunt or you fucking cunt! Probably said worse but right now can not remember anything.
Who was your first celebrity crush? Keith Flint.
What is your best joke? What is brown and sticky…a stick! I know, I know awful but classic!
Liam or Chris Hemsworth? Sorry but no friging idea who either people are (I don’t watch much tv ulnless it relates to Ceebies)!
shag, marry, avoid: Tom Cruise, Hulk Hogan, Justin Fletcher... omg what a combo…. Tom Cruise – shag because he is the best looking, always put a ball gag in him to shut him up! Hulk Hogan I would marry, I have no idea why maybe to pull on his tash if he irritates me plus he can wear his sexy yellow one piece 😉 avoid Justin Fletcher because he annoys me something chronic although he is good with kids so I may regret that decision.
Heat or Closer? Neither both pile of shite!
Chose a side: Katie or Peter? Peter, he seems more down to earth though to be honest I know either so who knows.
Death row meal? bangers and mash with sticky toffee pudding and a lovely hot brew, boom!
What would you be on death row for? killing all the stars of The Only Way is Essex.
What is your favourite blog at the moment? The mother hub because I like what she writes on autism and feminism. Not an effing fairy tale blog (I know but honestly it is true I like the filth, bluntness and honesty makes me feel normal), the aspie mermaid as she honest and talks about Asperger which effects me and I can relate.
11 random facts about me:
- I am left handed.
- I am so conscientious and get ill because of it.
- I am crap at grammar and generally can’t be arsed to spell check but then read it after I post it and think what a twat.
- I have been in care.
- Ceebies is one of my closest friends.
- I have degree in Psychology, but I hated it but thought if I get it, I might get a least a chance at a job.
- I have meet Harry Hill, who is lovely.
- My hubby is welsh.
- I have crippling social anxiety and a major fear of embarrassment in front of people and getting rejected.
- I used to sleep on 4 hours as I find it hard to sleep.
- I am a feminist.
So, now here are your questions to answer please.
- who is better in your household mummy or daddy?
- best advice for a blogger
- where do you get your inspiration for blogs
- favourite season
- Are you old fashioned?
- What is your four legged creature and why?
- Are you usually late, early or right on time?
- Are you happy right now?
- Do you exaggerate the truth on your blog?
- how often do you go online?
I now nominate the following people:
Cheers for reading X