This month I have picked up some fun stuff.
1) Tattoo glitter pens that you can safely draw con your skin, great for when your a knackered parent and let the kids draw on you on the floor! From Poundworld for £1.
2) Dot-to-dot adult book from The Works for £5.
3) Unicorn academic diary from Home Bargains for £1.49.
4) The Dinosaur That Pooped The Bed by Tom Fletcher and Dougie Poyner. From Asda for £3.85.
5) Halloween projectors from Poundland for a £1. great entertainment as the nights are getting darker and Halloween coming up.
I am linking up with five under 5.
cheers for reading X