Remember the decade of the nighties, can’t believe it is so long ago but lets take a moment to celebrate some of the gems of the 90’s
1) Being a child and not giving one thought about responsibility or care about the consequences, them were the days when you didn’t have to battle your way through as an adult.
2) Making my own mix tapes with cassettes (yeah them things 😉 ) and the real effort of getting the timing right so you get he start and the end of the song.
3) You were less reachable, there was no such thing as social media, well apart from dial up and that is another story. If you wanted to reach someone you had to call them and that would have to be after six as well.
4) I loved playing Mindsweep, what a simple but addictive game.
6) I loved Goosebumps books that I could lose myself in. They were a little dark but that was what was so appealing to me.
7) The time when Freddo’s st 10p, shock horror and you could get sweets for 1p.
8) Jim Carey brought out quality films and he was God in the cinema world.
9) Things had more meaning to them as they were harder to get cds or books. They seemed to hold more value because of the cost and the fact that you had to saves ages to get something. There was less of it making it more appealing and valuable.
The best game ever was Sonic The Hedgehog on the Sega Mega Drive.
10) There was less violence in the news compared to every single day there is some horror story about something or other or maybe because I am rose tinted glasses on and a little biased.
Cheers for reading X