This week has been a tough week for me with change particularly as both boys are back at school/nursery. So tiredness has been in full bloom and affected me very much so. It annoys me tired and here is my reasons:
- I can’t get anything done as I am so tired. makes me miserable when I think all about my bed when I have an endless list of tasks that have left uncompleted.
- Makes me over the top with emotions. One minute really happy followed instance with tears, boo!
- I have to remake stuff as I make errors particularly the all important tea making when I accidentally put coffee in the cup, ffs!
- You can’t think straight and nothing makes logical sense.
- You question yourself about everything and want to hide away.
- All your body aches with the exhaustion and lifting things kills.
- Nothing becomes more sexier then a nap.
- Really affects my self esteem over a long period and influences my depression.
- Long periods of tiredness can cause me to lose joy in everyday activities. It is hard to put a mask on to the world.
- Low energy and inability to be creative with ideas on things I want to achieve.
Cheers for reading X