Sometimes as a female it is hard, it sucks and frustrating. Here is my ten reasons why I hate being a woman (sometimes).
- You have to have a period every month and not only is physical matter but it messes you up mentally as well. Then when you are pregnant you think you can miss this.oh no wait until after you are cursed with a period for 28 days, full on heavy wirh a new born, joy!
- So much pressure to be a certain way and we get so much judgement from the outside.
- Having to deal with the bitchiness of the sisterhood(not all women mind).
- Having to wear bras is horrible and so dame uncomfottable, ugh!
- Child birth is hell and painful. Just image a watermelon coming out of your fufu.
- Can’t take your top off in the hot weather unlike the other species.
- Hormones are hard to deal with.
- If you kick off or in a bad mood people put it straight down to ‘ time of the month’.
- Social stereotypical pressures, just becuase I am female does not make me a good parent or any idea as to what the hell I am doing.
- Running for the bus and your bangers bouncing about. Seriously, if I could chop them off I would they are merely an inconvenience.
Cheers for reading X