1) DS1 loves Danger Mouse on CBBC and said to me, “mummy, I want to got to London to see Danger Mouse. You will find him as he is a mouse that has two legs and he is around danger”. That is pretty much spot on.
2) My youngest was sick with a tummy bug and used his sick bucket (clean I like to add) as a game to pour sick over mummy because that is the funniest thing ever to a two year old. He pretend to pick it up and come to me and throw it over the top and announce, “sick” laughing his little head off along with his brother. Kids don’t half love the disgusting things especially when mummy over reacts making it even more funny.
3) I was out with the youngest and the eldest was with daddy at home. He was going to go out with daddy to the shops. He was talking to daddy about, daddy said to him, “we need to put the water pistols away as you brother may get hold of them and squirt water on the tv. We don’t want him to squirt water as it is dangerous” In response, my son replied, “Daddy I am worried as I don’t want him to die as I love him”. Which is so melting. We try to teach him that playing with water near electrical is really dangerous so he is very aware of this now!
4) While my eldest was playing with my hair, I said to him, “Do you want to shave all my hair off?”. He replied, “No mummy, I want to make you a princess and style your hair like Elsa”. Secretly I would prefer my hair shaved off over being a princess but whatever makes you happy son.
5) Whilst we were having a picnic outside this week my ds2 said to me whilst shuffling a chop into his mouth, “mummmm, yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm”.
Cheers for reading X