Hope you are coping with summer holidays and not enduring too much squabbling if you have two children, like me who feels a full time referee.
Anyhoos, here is my ten things that have happened to me recently.
- I completed a very basic photography course but it was great in getting my juices flowing and be inspired to not just constantly have my camera on auto.
- I also completed a course in mindfulness to see what all the hype was about. It is not really my think but some things I have taken on board and found helpful.
- I have been enjoying the sunshine and getting shed loads of washing done, whoop!
- I am loving easy going mornings and not feeling like a headless chicken to get the boys ready for nursery in the mornings.
- I have upped my exercise and trying to get more fit as I have hurt my foot recently causing me a lot pain when walking. So that has helped me feel better and of course nothing beats going out in the fresh air.
- I have joined in with the craze that is Pokemon Go and it is fun doing it with the boys. Great excuse to go out and hunt the little animals down 🙂
- I have finally got round to purchasing a laptop. Oh my word it so much better then my tablet with the processor and saves me a lot of time sorting blogging stuff out.I am a lot quicker at typing compared to the tablet which is a bonus!
- I set myself a challenge to read more and it has been great to just get lost in books. I have had really bad anxiety so this has helped make me feel better more productive.
- I have felt really inspired to write more stuff on the blog and get loads of ideas for content.
- I enjoyed spending 1-2-1 time with my eldest and I took him on his first tram trip which he loved so much.
Cheers for reading X