Hope you are well and enjoying the last week of academic term. Here I have gathered some chat from the boys, check it out.
- My eldest had some few pennies when he went shopping with me yesterday and the plan was to put them in the piggy bank. He asked, “mummy, I need a bank card like you and daddy so I can put my money in the bank”. Haha, this made me chuckle as he knows sometimes daddy puts money in his bank so is aware about the system with the card.
- After explaining to my eldest the fact the card is only allowed for 16s and over, he replied, “ok, I will keep the money and go to the shop tomorrow and buy a new toy tomorrow. Such a cheeky monkey 😉
- My youngest loves cake and screams, #lenon tart mummy”. I just think it is so cute how young ones can muddle up there words.
- A conversation I had with my eldest earlier went like this. “mummy, why is my willy above my testicles and why is my willy not on my head?” Oh yes the joys of getting my son ready for nursery whilst debating the deep questions of the day, lol!
- The other day I asked my son as he stood there like a statue pulling a rather strange expression on his face. “What are you doing?”. His response goes, “I am getting a smelly toot out”. Why how lovely are you my little darling 😉
Cheers for reading X