We are now in the internet age and where better place to explore then good old YouTube. I love YouTube and it has saved the day from boredom to dealing with the awkward questions my eldest asks me. Not to mention tutorials and reviews on products. I would otherwise be clueless and less knowledgeable so lets celebrate all things YouTube!
1) it’s free (part from some of the popular films).
2) It is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week and 365 days a year.
3) The variety of information is amazing. There is so much out there from tutorials to free films. You can even get 30 minute type shows.
4)YouTube is a knowledgeable resource with a wealth of information perfect for the visual learner. Not to forget the stacks of videos on how to use WordPress. It has helped me tremendously as a blogger to help me feel more confident in working around the WordPress website. Also, you can take your time, stop and pause. You can even come back and do little bits making it more manageable to fit around you and your needs.
5) Anyone regardless of background or experience cam upload a video and there are little restrictions on what can post (apart from the obvious). Giving people the free rains over the material.
6) It can be unedited and what you see is what you get. I be honest I love really dodgy ameture videos just for the comedy purposes alone.
7) You can learn about someone’s life and get to know the bloggers better on a social level. Because the individual is doing the recording and you get sense of authenticity.
8) You can create your own play list. Remember in the 90s making mix tapes and the effort with stop and starting again with the tape recorder. Well using personalised YouTube playlists is the modern way to tailor your needs. You can also pick the videos without the ads so playing right through without skipping even so often, win!
Cheers for reading X