Well where has the half term gone, hope you all had a fabulous time.
1) My DS2 is loving Octonaunts and calls it, ‘notnaughts’. I think it is ever so cute.
2) My DS1 has seen pictures of the Statue of Liberty 🗽. However it came out in conversation the other day, he said, ‘ mummy I really want to go on an aeroplane to Americ to see the Statue of Liberty’.
3) At the dinnertable we were discussing the new decorations that are happening in the boys room. My DS1 said, ‘I want zig zags like electricity on the walls’. Which I think is an awesome description.
4) My DS2 is ever so cute as he can say three word sentences and more regularly , ‘ more please mummy ‘.
5) My eldest has been obsessing with the brain. He keeps asking, ‘ what happens when they take your brain out ‘. Let’s face it you will be dead though we have but it more subtly then that to him.
Cheers for reading X