Well it is now June so I am going to reflect on the ten good things that I have enjoyed or achieved.
1) I have lost 4lbs on Slimming World plan.
2) I have gotten more independent with taking both my boys out myself.This is really challenging for me as an autistic person.
3) I have enjoyed eating more salad with the recent warm weather.
4)I have started a photography course and really had fun experimenting and learning new photography techniques.
5) I have completed a parenting course. I have learnt so much and gained more then I ever imagined.
6) My husband has painted the boys bedroom and which is really lovely finally to get the time to do some work around our home.
7) stumbling across the new zero Lucozade which I am so pleased as I love Lucozade so great healthier option.
8) I have enjoyed trying out the new
Delieveroo service for a review of my blog.
9) I have enjoyed reading a couple of books. You know when you get totally engrossed and can’t wait to read it.
10) Watching my eldest son make leaps in his speech since the last couple of weeks with the help of speech therapy.
Cheers for reading X